My trip to Trona



In between shoots I often find the need to recharge my creativity so  I find that a drive into the local desert can do just that.  Last November I said to my (loverly Wife and best friend) that I am going to Trona just east of Ridgecrest. She said you can go alone as that place is scary, (I guess I shouldn't of mentioned Charlie Manson used to hang around there)  Wow, what a place, the feeling of loneliness is overwhelming.  Since that time I have been there a few times more as the place is just that good, when you get there you look around and all you see are pinnacles and you say to your self "gosh this place is boring until you really stop and take a second look.  I have a few more images that I will post that are just as good if not better.  I am planning another trip the soon, want to tag along,  just get in touch and lets arrange it.

Comments

Popular Posts